Are you looking for a psychotherapist?
I offer psychotherapy for individuals, couples and families.
You may be:
• feeling stuck or dissatisfied with your life
• depressed or anxious
• facing relationship or family difficulties
• experiencing particular symptoms or health problems such as addiction,
compulsive behaviour, phobias, eating disorders or illness.
• suffering the effects of bereavement or other loss
• having difficulties at work
• feeling isolated
Or you may need support in facing a particular life challenge.
Psychotherapy offers a powerful and effective means of addressing these life difficulties.
If you think I might be able to help you, then I offer an initial assessment consisting of two sessions, a week or so apart. At the end of the second session we will be able to discuss how best to proceed. Each session lasts 50 minutes.
Contact me if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment.
I have trained extensively and am highly experienced – I have been practicing as a psychotherapist for 35 years. My training background is in gestalt therapy, psychoanalysis and dramatherapy.